Seared to Perfection!
Post Sponsored by Cowboy Charcoal
We all love seafood and beer right?
Whether you are at the beach or in your backyard, there is always a trend to pop open a cold one when eating any type of seafood.
Well this time, you should pour a little of your favorite brew into a skillet with some scallops.
RELATED RECIPE: Try my Grilled Lobster Tail
Let me introduce my new Beer Glazed Scallops cooked in cast iron right on top of some hot Cowboy Charcoal. Your favorite seafood is seasoned with a lot of flavor and then lightly glazed inside the skillet with the beer of your choosing! They are ideal for your next cookout or when you are missing the beach this winter season!
Just be ready to get impressed with the delicious flavor inside this fire cooked dish!
Want good grilling equipment this holiday season?
Check out my 2017 Holiday Gift Guide right now!
Yields: 2-3 Servings
Cook: 10 minutes
Prep: 10 minutes
Beer Glazed Scallops Ingredients
- 10-15 fresh scallops
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 2 tbsp of butter
- 1 tbsp of lemon juice
- 1 tbsp of paprika
- 1 tbsp of minced garlic
- 1 tbsp of bacon (finely cut)
- 1/4 cup of parsley (finely chopped)
- 1/3 of your favorite 12oz beer (preferably a lager)
- Salt & Pepper
- Using some Cowboy Hardwood Lump Charcoal, light fire and let burn for 15-20 minutes. Once charcoal is white hot, evenly disperse around grill.
- About 10-15 minutes before cooking, place a cast iron skillet on top of charcoal to preheat.
- Season scallops with olive oil, lemon juice, paprika, salt & pepper.
- Add butter, minced garlic and bacon to cast iron 2 minutes before cooking scallops.
- Place scallops in skillet and let cook for 2 minutes on the first side. Flip scallops and pour in beer. Let simmer in beer for another 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle parsley on top, serve and enjoy!
Need fire cooking equipment? Find some here!
Cowboy Hardwood Lump Charcoal
Cowboy Wood Chunks
This article does contain affiliate links to products that we personally use and support. Purchasing an affiliate product does make us a small commission at no cost to you. This helps us continue creating for our website. All words and opinions are our own, and we appreciate your support!