Sesame and Teriyaki Heaven
Post Sponsored by Cowboy Charcoal
There is something special about skewered meat over the fire...
I mean, its the perfect meal. Meat, spices and veggies all in one piece... its the ideal way to make dinner. Plus, you can be creative with everything!
So why not add some good teriyaki sauce with chicken on skewers?
RELATED RECIPE: Try my Tequila Lime Wings
The answer is yes, so that is why I made my new Chicken Teriyaki Skewers! Seasoned cooked over some hot Cowboy Charcoal. This has quickly become a favorite at my house. Add some veggies, eggs and rice into a skillet right next to it, and you will be enjoying some fried rice with these delicious skewers. Have your self an amazing beer, and you will be in sesame teriyaki heaven!
Want good grilling equipment this holiday season?
Check out my 2017 Holiday Gift Guide right now!
Yields: 1-2 Servings
Cook: 25 minutes
Prep: 20 minutes
Chicken Teriyaki Skewers Ingredients
- 4 boneless chicken thighs (cubed)
- 1 green bell pepper (cubed)
- 1 red onion (cubed)
- 1 cup of teriyaki sauce
- 1 tbsp of sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp of garlic powder
- 1 tbsp of lemon juice
- In a bowl, mix the teriyaki sauce, garlic powder, lemon juice and salt. Add chicken and mix thoroughly. Place in refrigerator for 24 hours.
- When ready to cook, use some Cowboy Hardwood Lump Charcoal to light fire and let burn for 15-20 minutes. Once charcoal is white hot, evenly disperse around grill.
- Place chicken, green bell peppers and onions on skewers. Make sure to alternate in order to get variety, and leave room at end of skewer in order to flip easily.
- When grill is ready, place on top and let cook until chicken is done (around 15-20 minutes). Flip skewers half way through.
- Pull off grill and sprinkle sesame seeds on top for added flavor.
- Serve and enjoy
Need fire cooking equipment? Find some here!
Cowboy Hardwood Lump Charcoal
Cowboy Wood Chunks
This article does contain affiliate links to products that we personally use and support. Purchasing an affiliate product does make us a small commission at no cost to you. This helps us continue creating for our website. All words and opinions are our own, and we appreciate your support!