Tangy and Smoky!
Post Sponsored by Cowboy Charcoal
For those that like a smoky and tangy taste, then I have a recipe for you!
Below you will find my new Grilled Dijon Pork Chops recipe cooked over some hot Cowboy Charcoal. Lather the pork in Dijon mustard and other spices, let marinate for 2 hours, then easily grill these over the fire.
RELATED RECIPE: Try my Herb-Encrusted Prime Rib
They are also the perfect recipe for the holidays...
Get an interesting and different flavor on the grill for your big party! Plus it is easy to make for the whole family. Just make sure to have an ice cold ale ready to wash them down!
Want good grilling equipment this holiday season?
Check out my 2017 Holiday Gift Guide right now!
Yields: 3-4 Servings
Cook: 20 minutes
Prep: 25 minutes
Grilled Dijon Pork Chops Ingredients
- 3-4 bone in pork chops
- 1/2 cup of dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup of plain greek yogurt
- 4 tbsp of smoked paprika
- 4 tbsp of cumin
- 4 tbsp of garlic powder
- 2 tbsp of fresh peppercorns
- Dash of chopped parsley
- Salt (to taste)
- In a bowl, mix the Dijon mustard, yogurt, smoked paprika, cumin, garlic powder and salt thoroughly.
- Pour Dijon mixture over pork chops and let marinate in the fridge for 2 hours.
- When ready to cook, use some Cowboy Hardwood Lump Charcoal to light fire and let burn for 15-20 minutes. Once charcoal is white hot, disperse evenly for direct grilling. Optional: For a more intense flavor, add some hickory or apple wood chunks to the top of the charcoal.
- Place pork chops over charcoal and let for 5-6 minutes per side or until the internal temperature is 145F.
- Pull meat off grill, sprinkle with parsley, and let rest for 3 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Need fire cooking equipment? Find some here!
Cowboy Hardwood Lump Charcoal
Cowboy Wood Chunks
This article does contain affiliate links to products that we personally use and support. Purchasing an affiliate product does make us a small commission at no cost to you. This helps us continue creating for our website. All words and opinions are our own, and we appreciate your support!