Sweet with a Little Kick!
Post Sponsored by Cowboy Charcoal
Sweet and spicy never gets old on the grill. Like the BBQ Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers, there is something so delicious about food that is sweet with a little kick. That is what you have here with the Honey Sriracha Pork Chops! When you combine the flavor of honey with the heat of Sriracha, it makes an amazing combo. Throw the pork chops on the grill or even be adventurous and throw them directly on the coals! We are positive that this recipe will spice up your summer, just make sure to bring a beer to cool it down!
Honey Sriracha Brine Ingredients
- 1/4 cup kosher salt
- 1/4 cup Sriracha
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp black peppercorn
- 2 bay leaves
- 4 minced garlic cloves
- 4 cups of water
Pork Chop Ingredients
- 4-5 pork chops
- Honey Sriracha Brine (See above)
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Kosher Salt
- 2 tbsp Black Pepper
- (Optional) 1 tbsp honey
- (Optional) 1 tbsp Sriracha
- In a pot, mix all ingredients for the Honey Sriracha Brine (see above).
- Bring brine to a boil, then stir and let sit for 15-20 mins.
- Place brine in container or bag and let rest inside refrigerator for 24 hours.
- Pull brine out of fridge and place unseasoned pork chops into the brine for an additional 1-2 hours.
- Pull pork chops out of brine, discard brine, and season pork chops with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Light the Cowboy Hardwood Lump Charcoal in a charcoal chimney or mound inside your grill and let burn for 10-15 minutes.
- Once coals are ready, place pork chops on grill and cook for 4-5 mins per side.
- Take pork chops off grill and let rest for 3-4 minutes
- Drizzle honey and Sriracha on top for added flavor!
Want a full meal? Try adding a bed of basmati rice and roasted broccoli!
This article does contain affiliate links to products that we personally use and support. Purchasing an affiliate product does make us a small commission at no cost to you. This helps us continue creating for our website. All words and opinions are our own, and we appreciate your support!