Time for Lobster Tails!
Post Sponsored by Cowboy Charcoal
Ever cooked lobster tails?
These delicious crustaceans are fun, easy and full of flavor. Better question is have you ever cooked them on a wood plank? If the answer is no, then you are in for a treat! Enjoy the recipe video above then make sure to read below for more info.
RELATED ARTICLE: Ever cooked on the coals before? Learn my Do's & Dont's!
This recipe only takes 20-30 mintues from start to finish. Super easy for a dinner, romantic evening or just wanting to grill some lobster, The Garlic Butter that is put on the tails is easy to make with simple ingredients. So get that grill ready because these lobster tails will rock your world.
Want the perfect fire cooking equipment?
Yields: 2 Servings
Cook: 10-15 min
Prep: 20 minutes
Equipment Needed: Enclosed grill, Cowboy Charcoal, Western Wood Planks, Cowboy Cherry Wood Chips, tongs, shears, and a cutting board.
Wood Plank Lobster Tails Ingredients
- 2 lobster tails
- 2 tbsp of butter
- 1 tbsp of onion powder
- 1 tbsp of sea salt
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 lemon (halved)
- Optional: bundle of asparagus
- First, soak the Western Wood Plank in water for 1 hour.
- Second, you will need to butterfly the lobster tail (see video above). Once that is finished, melt the butter, onion powder, sea salt, and garlic cloves in a bowl and spread over the lobster meat. Finally, squeeze one half of the lemon on top for added flavor.
- Use some Cowboy Hardwood Lump Charcoal to light fire and let burn for 10-15 minutes. Once charcoal is white hot, push to one side of the grill for indirect grilling. Place a handful of Cowboy Cherry Wood Chips on the fire for added flavor!
- Place the lobster tails and veggies on the soaked wood plank and place on the grill for 10-12 minutes. Cook until the lobster meat is completely white.
- Take the lobsters off the grill, serve & enjoy!
My recommended equipment for this cook!
Cowboy Hardwood Lump Charcoal
Western BBQ Wood Planks
This article does contain affiliate links to products that we personally use and support. Purchasing an affiliate product does make us a small commission at no cost to you. This helps us continue creating for our website. All words and opinions are our own, and we appreciate your support!